Action steps from sermon
How is God calling us to action...to be transformed through the story of Jesus clearing the Temple?
The challenge would be that sometime in the next two weeks you would:
1. Sit and talk with someone you wouldn't usually sit and talk with when in a group setting.
2. Look for where your path crosses with those who are different than you (racially, culturally, socially, economically...).
3. Initiate a conversation with someone who is in some way represents an "outsider"--someone who speaks a different language, has different views, different experiences. (Don't like the insider/outsider language!)
4. Ask someone who does not attend church (regularly) what God is saying to them...and LISTEN.
5. Ask someone, what is particularly difficult or challenging in their life right now...and LISTEN.
Is it not written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations'?