just an apprentice

the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Senior year



Had a quick family getaway overnight to Baltimore and the National Aquarium.

Signs of traffic on the church website.

And yes CL, how could I ignore mentioning my senior year at Christopher Dock Mennonite High School. :) Why did I just randomly insert the Mexico and Oklahoma pieces of my story into this blog? I don't know, maybe it is the amazing way that the internet has made the world smaller and more accessable. It's like my father-in-law said at Christmas..."geography is dead."


One of the main things that played into my decision of moving back to Pennsylvania (from Oklahoma) for my senior year was the prospect of playing basketball at a smaller school. My Uncle Tim was the boys coach back then. We had a pretty successful year winning District 1 and going to the second round of states.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Chris. I'm a CD alum also. For some reason was searching blogspot today for Christopher Dock referencdes. Maybe because my 20 yr (gasp!) reunion is coming up. Tim Ehst was my cross country coach back in the 80s. It was nice to see his picture!

    Gretchen (Weller) Peacock
    CD class of '86

     
  • At 12:11 PM , Blogger Brian Miller said...

    Hi Gretchen,
    I only went to CD my senior year (1986-87), so our paths did not cross. I also ran cross country.

    Brian

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home