just an apprentice

the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Steelers

As a life-long fan of the Dallas Cowboys, I find it odd that I am rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers in this year's playoffs. I love the team unity, the smart, and tough football they play. I love the fact that they have stuck with Coach Cowher for 14 years, through thick and thin. What a motivator. What a jaw.

So I hope this turns out well for all my Steeler loving buddies--Doug, Jon, Phil, Dan. And all their offspring who are taking up the Terrible Towel. At least Jansen and I are rooting for the same team now that both our teams are out of it (Jansen has been sucked into the Eagles madness that is so rampant around here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home